3.5.13

State of Cinema : Steven Soderbergh | San Francisco Film Society | via #vimeo



State of Cinema: Steven Soderbergh
from San Francisco Film Society
on Vimeo.

April 27, 2013
San Francisco International Film Festival

A few months ago I was on this Jet Blue coming from New York to Burbank,
and I like Jet Blue not because of the prices, but they have this terminal at JFK
that’s really nice. I think it may be the nicest terminal in the country although I have to say
of this country, if you want to see some great airports you have to go to a major city
in another part of the world—they have amazing, amazing airports, they’re incredible
and they’re quiet. You’re not being assaulted by music all the time. I don’t know when
it was decided that we all need a soundtrack everywhere we go. I was just in the bathroom
upstairs and there was a soundtrack, accompanying me at the urinal [laughter],
I don’t understand. 


Read More at : http://blog.sffs.org/home/2013/4/steven-soderbergh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Alexa

Webutation

cammroberts.blogspot.com Webutation

SubmitStart